Wokingham Weddings Social Policy
Wokingham Weddings Social Media
Wokingham Weddings will always strive to demonstrate best practices and appropriate etiquette on social media, including but not limited to the following:
- Transparancy: We will always be upfront about what we post or share on Social Media
- Protection: We will always protect (where possible) our customers privacy and reputations on Social Media.
- Respect: Copyrights, trademarks and rights of publicity including user generated content will always be protected.
- Responsibility: All social media posts we make will be positive and uplifting and we’ll never post negative social media comments. We will also never align our website with any companies that use malware, spyware, adware or other malicious tracking software programs.
- Best Practices: Compliance with applicable European regulations ensures that our Online Social Media Principles are kept up to date and reflect the most appropriate standards of online commenting and Social Media behaviours.
Wokingham Weddings Social Awareness
Wokingham Weddings are proudly very socially aware and environmentally conscious and we’re always striving to further ourselves to the betterment of society and the world around us.
We enlist many green initiatives in what we do, and are supportive of local charities and fundraising efforts.
As a company, we have both an opportunity and responsibility to effectively manage the Company’s reputation online and to selectively engage and participate in the many online conversations that mention us or our customers/clients every day and we will always utilise the most positive practices possible during these social or personal interactions.